PASSPORT TO PURPOSE Group Mastermind AGREEMENT
This Agreement, between HiVibe Healing located at P.O. Box 45 Havre, MT 59501 and the Client, named here as the purchaser is made on the date that services are purchased.
1. Description of Services. HiVibe Healing shall provide the Client with the following coaching services (“Services”):
- Instant access to the Passport to Purpose membership site;
- 2: 90 Minute Monthly Coaching/Mastermind calls via zoom at set scheduled times;
- Access to Private Facebook Group for continued support and mentoring throughout the program.
2. Term. This Agreement is valid as of the date listed below and will be in effect for twelve (12) consecutive months thereafter (the “Term”) may be renewed for another term mutually agreed upon by both parties.
3. Schedule and Fees. The applicable fee for the Term under this Agreement is $3,000 with a monthly amount of $250.00 per month. Monthly payments not received by HiVibe Healing within 15 days of their invoice shall be subject to a 15% late fee. Concurrent with the initial payment, HiVibe Healing will provide the Client with instant access to the Passport to Purpose membership site and access to calendar of scheduled group mastermind calls. Continued access to the Passport to Purpose site and monthly calls is contingent upon payment. In the event that the Client is unable to meet her payment obligation under this Agreement, HiVibe Healing has the right to terminate access to membership site and all coaching immediately.
4. Termination During Agreements’ Term. The Client acknowledges and agrees that if the Client terminates this Agreement during any applicable Term; The Client is immediately responsible for payment in full of the applicable fee.
5. Disclaimer. The Client acknowledges that HiVibe Healing’s Services do not constitute counseling services and are not a substitute for professional counseling or financial advice and are not a guarantee of healing. The Client understands and acknowledges that the coaching process is dependent upon the Client’s own ability to implement her choices and those choices are exclusively the Client’s responsibility. It is expressly understood by the Client that this Agreement does not establish an employee/employer or independent contractor or any other form of agency/agent relationship between the parties.
6. Waiver. The failure of HiVibe Healing to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of HiVibe Healing’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
7. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors. No assignment of this Agreement, in whole or in part, may be made by the Client without the express written consent of HiVibe Healing.
8. Enforceability. The provisions of this Agreement shall be enforceable not withstanding the existence of any claim or cause of action against HiVibe Healing by the Client whether based on this Agreement or otherwise.
THIS AGREEMENT BECOMES EFFECTIVE ON THIS DATE OF SALE.